Friday, May 13, 2011

The Force is Strong in This One

Despite the fact that the missus robbed me of the honour of introducing handheld gaming to our younglings, through the dark allure of the iphone; I finally got to trump her feat by sharing a landmark moment in my daughter’s opposable thumbs training program. It was a proud moment for me, with the wife’s blessings of course.

Pride flowed over me as my daughter flapped frantically and gesticulated wildly to the fanfare of a hip digitized soundtrack, peppered with crackles of diabolical laughter. Yes, little Nana has outdone her old man once again, adapting to the ancient art of nin-ten-do, “hai!” and beat me at a round of Raving Rabbits on the Nintendo Wii console, no less. Yes, she’s three, and I’m thirty. Though I divulge that I granted her the benefit of a head start to sweeten the experience.

No comments: